Do you know how to activate USB debug on Android phones? USB debugging is at times required for application development. There are few handsets which can only be synchronized and connected to computers when USB Debug option is activated. That’s why for all it is necessary how to activate USB debugging and where to find it.
How To Activate USB Debugging on Android Phones
To activate USB Debug on your Android phone first of all make sure that it is not connected with USB cable. If it is, then unplug it otherwise phone will keep on giving you warning to remove the cable.
Now the question is where to find USB Debugging option in your Android mobile. Let’s find it step by step.
- Tap the Application icon present on home screen.
There is one faster method, where you can press the menu key on your phone and then tap on settings when the quick launch options appear.
If you go by quick launch method then skip the second step.
- Once you pressed the application icon, tap on Settings.
- Now in settings screen, select the Applications option.
- Applications will provide you further options where you need to look for Development option. Tap on it to open.
- As soon as you tap on Development, the first option which will appear in front of you will be of USB Debugging. Tap on it to activate it.
- Your phone would ask further to confirm the activation of setting. Confirm it by tapping on OK button.
- Once tapped, a green tick will appear in the check box next to USB Debugging option.
Now after activating once you plug your Android phone with USB cable, it will notify you about successful USB connection by displaying the android and USB icon in the upper left corner of status bar.
The detailed notification can be seen when status bar is pulled down.
Now your Android phone is ready for communication. This is how you can easily activate USB Debugging option in your Android phone. If you have any further queries then do ask us through your comments.
- enable usb debugging from locked lg phone,how to turn on usb debugging if the phone is locked,how to enable debugging mode in lg optimus l3,how to enable usb debugging in lg e400,USB debugging on lg optimus,enable usb debugging on LG optimus,Enable usb debugging when phone dead,optimus v usb debugging,lg optiums g allow ubs debugging,how to trun on USB debugging LG l3,how to activate usb debugg mode on voice v 40,lg optimus usb debugging,usb debugging lg e400,checkout to activate,android activate debug option,lg optimus v debug mode,what other ways can i enable debugging on my phone black screen,lg e400 usb debugging,lg e400 how to enable usb debugging,usb debugging lg optimus exceed,how to turn on usb debugging on lg optimus,how to activate usb debug in mobile without screen,how to turn on the usb debugging on lg l3,when using developer options on android phones why are some programs green,where to find usb debugging on lg 3 phone,virgin mobile development debug,using lge400 to debug a pc,usb debugging disabled on lg optimus exceed,usb activator for android,unable to debug on LG E400